Thursday 9 July 2009

Stories stories and stories

Hello All.

A million apologies for the lack of updates once more and thanks for sticking with me. What a year its been , the Tawe Tales project has been Fantastic with over 1000 people attending the two dates performed so far. The atmoshere in the theatres has been fantastic and I have really enjoyed performing them. The next show in October promises to be the best yet so please contact the Sleeping Giant foundation and get your tickets in quick,.
Also preparations are well underway for my Halloween show at Pontardawe this year so Please get your tickets in early as it could well be a sell out again this year.
Some of you may know but I have also made a short film about the Lady of Lyn Y fan fach. It can be viewed on Youtube and I hope to have it up on the site very shortly. Please please check it out and let me know what you think as I soon hope to release a whole DVD of stories that will be available to buy.
Sadly I will no longer be doing the Storytelling circle in pontardawe from September so now is the time for me to say thanks to all of you who attended over the last year and for all your fantastic feedback and support. I am hoping that soon we will have another group off the ground so please keep an eye on this site.

If any of you are here because of my work with the D6 generation I say thanks for dropping by and welcome to you all.

The site is due a big update in the next day or two so please keep posted .

See you soon

Owen

No comments: